LIKE ME LIKE ME!
P/s: Kalau tak suka, anda boleh hold Ctrl and then tekan W :D

Nombor bertuah :)

Saturday, February 04, 2012

I hate waiting.


I'm tired. Tired of waiting. Where is the word? I want to hear that word from your own mouth. It has been 7 months since that time. A long time, indeed. Is that hard to say that word? I've been waiting for this long. Waiting for you or her or probably her, to say that to me. It just a simple word. One word only, with full of meaning.

I should be really happy for that. You deserve that. But I don't know why I don't really happy. Maybe because I still have the humanity. Not like you. Pathetic jerk. One thing that I am really sure is, I hate you. And someone that care about you too. Oh maybe I should change that. Someone that don't really know about you, even though you and her live together :)

Oh. I thought, you have already forget about me. Then suddenly, I've got an email from you. I don't know what Yahoo sent to you by using my name, my email. You act like there is nothing happened between us. And wow, you do remember who I am. I'm shocked. Well, I blame Yahoo for this. For reminds me of you. I hate that.

Boy, you can do that to me. I mean, you are already did. And do not forget, others might do the same to you :) And I guess, they have already did too. Take that as a lesson. I hope Yahoo won't do the same thing again.

________________________________________________

No comments: