LIKE ME LIKE ME!
P/s: Kalau tak suka, anda boleh hold Ctrl and then tekan W :D

Nombor bertuah :)

Monday, May 19, 2014

People change

I think you're annoying.
Being excited about the same thing everyday.
Show off about how caring he is.
It's just annoying.

It looks like you're glad to have him.
You like to show off about him.
Every time.

I don't know.
Maybe because I'm in a bad mood right now.
Maybe.

You're going out.
Without me.
But you do invite someone else.

It feel sucks.
To know that I am no longer important.

Before this,
You're saying like it was my fault.
For not being by your side anymore.

Okay.
I admit.
It was my fault.
I'm trying to get close to you back.
But,
It doesn't look like we're getting closer.

People change right?

________________________________________________

No comments: